A dermal filler is an injection that can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines on the face. There are several different types of dermal filler available, and these are usually injected into the areas around the eyes, mouth, and nose. This is a fairly common cosmetic procedure that usually produces results immediately, and these can last for months or even years.
What are Dermal Filler Treatment?
Dermal filler treatment are injections that are a form of nonsurgical cosmetic surgery. Your healthcare professional injects dermal fillers to plump wrinkles, smooth lines, and restore volume to your face.
Dermal fillers are used to improve facial features or create a more youthful appearance. The procedure usually takes less than 30 minutes, and recovery time is minimal. Results are immediate and can last for months to years, depending on the type of filler and the location.
What are the Benefits of Dermal Filler Treatment?
- Your lips will have a perfect pout when you add volume and definition to them
- Improve facial volume: Enhance one’s youth by restoring the natural contours of the face during the natural ageing process
- A facial contouring treatment that enhances cheekbones, chins, and jawlines
- Immediately noticeable results with minimal recovery time and long-lasting effects to keep you looking young all year long.
How do Dermal Filler Work?
As we age, we lose collagen and elastin from our skin, leading to a loss of skin elasticity. Our fat pads shrink, our bones remodel, and we lose volume and contour. This causes our facial features to sag, wrinkles to appear, and often makes us look “tired” and older.
Dermal filler treatment in Roorkee use hyaluronic acid injectable gels to smooth wrinkles, lines, and restore volume loss in the skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
These products can be used in conjunction with other anti-wrinkle injections as a customized treatment program.
Dermal fillers are most commonly used to:skin
- Enhance, volumize, and define younger lips naturally
- Rejuvenate aging lips that have lost volume over time, resulting in thinning and fine lines around the mouth.
- Utilize skin booster technology to hydrate and restore skin without altering its shape
- Reduce facial lines and creases by strengthening the skin
- Defining and enhancing the chin, cheeks, and jawline by adding volume, shape and structure
- Increase the volume of the temples and tear troughs
- Correct deep nasolabial folds, downturned lip corners, and marionette lines
- Reduce the appearance of depressed scars, including acne scars
- The face needs to be rejuvenated
How Long Does it take to see the results?
Results are immediate, and you can resume normal activities right after treatment.
How Long Do The Results Last?
Dermal fillers last 6-12 months, depending on brand, thickness, skin type, and area treated. Individual biological factors such as metabolism also affect how long the filler lasts. Dermal fillers come in different viscosities and thicknesses to suit all facial areas and preferences.
How Much Do Dermal Filler Treatment Cost?
The cost of dermal fillers treatment varies depending on the number and severity of your medical goals and needs. You can consult with a dermatologist near you, such as ACE Clinic – Dr Tanveer Fatima MBBS MD Dermatologist.
What are the Side Effects?
It is normal for the injection site to swell. It is generally more severe when the lips have been injected. It is also common to experience bruising, which can take several days to subside. There may also be other possible side effects and complications depending on the type of filler and technique used. During the consultation, any risk factors are evaluated as all cosmetic treatments carry risks. By doing so, you will be able to make an informed decision about whether to pursue the treatment plan discussed.
The Bottom Line
In order to determine the best outcome, your treatment begins with a consultation and in-depth discussion of your individual needs and concerns.
After discussing fillers, injection sites, and amount of filler, your skin will be cleaned and numbed with local anesthesia. Dermal fillers will be injected into the deeper layer of skin via a tiny needle, providing enhanced volume, plumpness, and definition. The treatment takes approximately 45 minutes. Some bruising and swelling can be expected afterwards.
It can be challenging to find the right dermatologist, but the effort is worth it. It is not enough to simply apply topical creams or take prescriptions to treat your skin issues. A medical professional can diagnose and treat your skin issues and help you achieve your skincare goals. There are many dermatologists in Roorkee who offer dermal filler treatment. Also, we have an ACE Clinic where you can get skin treatment. We recommend Dr Tanveer Fatima as the best dermatologist near Roorkee, Uttarakhand.