Do you have a tattoo that you don’t really like? Have you ever regretted getting a tattoo? Do not worry! Through laser tattoo removal, it is possible to permanently remove any tattoo. It is an effective and safe procedure.
What are the reasons for Tattoo Removal?
Almost 25% of those who get permanent tattoos later question their decision. Often, they regret their decisions, which were made in the heat of the moment. This decision can also be regretted for the following reasons:
- Embarrassment: Tattoos that are visible, especially those from the past, can become embarrassing as the environment changes around the person.
- Change in Taste: Most people get tattoos at a young age, usually when they are in high school or college. The majority of people assume their tastes will not change as they age, which is often the case.
- Difficulty in buying suitable clothes: It can be difficult to hide visible tattoos, but it is often necessary. As many employers are concerned about tattoos, especially visible ones, finding a job can be difficult.
- Reminders of the past: Some people are left with the name of a loved ones on their skin, after breaking up or getting a divorce. Such a tattoo can be a hurting reminder.
If you find yourself in any of these situations, laser tattoo removal might just be for you and we at ACE Clinic are here to help you with that!
What is the Procedure of Laser Tattoo Removal in Roorkee?
At ACE Clinic, laser tattoo removal in Roorkee is a safe procedure with minimal side effects. By using a laser, pigmented ink is heated by superheating on the skin. Ink is broken down and absorbed into the bloodstream as a result. By fighting off these smaller pieces, the immune system removes the ink partially or completely. In order to complete the procedure, several sessions are required. The number of sessions will depend on the age of the tattoo, the color of the ink, and the type of pigment. It is usually easier to remove darker inks, while lighter inks, such as fluorescents, greens, and yellows, are harder.
Ace Clinic uses the FDA-approved SPECTRA XT tattoo removal device. This is the first installation of this state-of-the-art equipment in Roorkee, India. Spectra XT uses laser energy to significantly lighten or completely remove tattoos. It is considered to be the most advanced, most effective, and most convenient tattoo removal system available today. With this technology, tattoos can be removed effectively and with the least amount of inconvenience and pain.
What are the Precautions to take before starting a procedure of Laser Tattoo Removal?
Protecting the skin around the tattoo from the sun, or avoiding tanning, is essential before a tattoo removal procedure. To keep the area as shaded as possible, you can take the following precautions
- Wearing sunscreen with an SPF of 50+, even if you are staying indoors. Reapplying periodically is also recommended.
- When the sun is overhead during peak hours (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), stay indoors.
- Protect yourself from the sun by wearing hats and long sleeves
- A shaded area is the best place to stay