Laser hair removal (LHR) has become a popular choice for safe, long-term and effective methods of hair reduction for both aesthetic and medical indications. It is the most requested aesthetic procedure. LHR improves the quality of life of patients suffering from hirsutism. Get the best laser treatment in roorkee at Ace Clinic.
Why should One Consider Laser Hair Removal?
- Reduction in hair density.
- Change in hair texture – from dark, thick and long hair, the texture changes to thin, fine and light hair.
- Longer hair-free periods.
- Long lasting results.
- Relatively painless.
- Ingrown hair relief gives the skin a smooth texture.
- More cost-effective in the long run – no more endless spending on shaving creams, depilation, depilation methods, razors.
- Fast results.
- Safe and painless.
Technology used in Laser Hair Removal
In LHR, selective photothermolysis is used. The laser beam hitting the skin is absorbed by way of the melanin pigment present within the hair shaft, resulting in thermal damage to the hair shaft and root. The laser only damages hair that is within the boom phase of the hair cycle, the final hair that isn’t in the growth phase isn’t damaged. So we require 6-8 periods relying on the frame part.
The range of periods required relies upon the part of the body being handled. The back, underarms and legs require fewer periods as compared to the face and upper lip. The first 2-3 periods are carried out at a month-to-month program, then the interval among sessions will increase due to decreased growth. Ace Clinic has a team of experts to provide the best laser hair removal in Roorkee.
Precautions to be Taken Before the Procedure:
- Keep away from tanning or the use of self-tanning merchandise.
- Forestall plucking, threading, waxing, in order that the hair shaft is preserved.
- No bleaching because the presence of pigment is a ought to for the success of remedy.
- The regions to be dealt with need to be cleaned properly, and any oils or makeup ought to be removed.
- Use of any medicines, LASER, chemical peels or any other clinical trouble need to be informed to the health practitioner.
During the Procedure of Laser Hair Removal:
- Since the harm to the hair follicle is by way of warmness power, mild discomfort within the shape of a warm prick sensation is probably felt. The pain is minimised by the ice cooling tip.
- After the process, the tingling and redness would possibly continue for a few hours. Redness and swelling commonly subside through 72 hours.
Measure to be Taken After the Procedure of Laser Hair Removal:
- Keep away from excessive solar exposure; an amazing sunscreen is a must.
- Excessive rubbing, exfoliation, and scrubbing should be averted for every week.
- Steams, saunas and warm baths to be avoided for 2 – 3 days.
- In between classes threading, waxing, and plucking should not be accomplished. Shaving may be finished among periods.
Contraindications to the Treatment
- Energetic contamination on the neighbourhood web site.
- Scarring that tends to form keloids or hypertrophic scars.
- Being pregnant and lactating.
- Use of retinoids both presently or inside the latest beyond.
- Tanned pores and skin.
- Use of a defibrillator or pacemaker.
- History of seizures.
An Online Consultation with a dermatologist is the appropriate manner to discover a deeper, customised remedy for your skin and hair. and hair. It’s miles low cost, luxurious, and lets you discover the one that first-class fits your desires. if you need immediate representative with best dermatologist in Roorkee, book your appointment or Ping us: 9548732883